I am linking up with Kelly for my first “official” seven quick takes! I wrote one awhile ago but did not understand the whole link up process…rookie (thanks for explaining it to me, Tamara 😀 ).
1. I recently received my first semester class list for law school! I was so excited and immediately was taken back to being a fourth grader driving my purple bike to the elementary school to find out who my teacher was for the new year. I would peddle like crazy and then call my friends when I got home to whoop it up. I may or may not have excitedly texted my entire family. I can’t wait to get back to school!!
2. Last week I deleted my Facebook account in preparation for my new year. My hope is that I can spend more intentional time with my husband and little babe. I have started to notice that instead of using this free time more effectively for my soul I have fallen into just wasting this time in other ways….So here is to a new week to begin again and strive for holiness!
3. This post I wrote is still very true all week and this morning. Lord have mercy on us.
4. On some lighter notes… I have become e-pals with a college friend! I love writing letters but tapping it out is much faster. I am excited to keep up with her. My mom emails her 5 sisters every week and I remember perching behind her while she read them.
5. My parents are coming to visit this weekend and I can’t wait!! Last year, as FOCUS missionaries we were placed in Gainesville, FL (which is quite the leap from my home state of South Dakota!) We now reside in Kansas…still a trek for my SD living parents (almost to the ND line) but much closer.
6. Do you have any nail polish brand recommendations? I am a terrible nail biter and notice that I don’t bite them as much when they are painted. I am looking for a nice brand that will last more than three days! 🙂
7. Gosh it’s hard to think of seven things… Do you ever stop being embarrassed when your babe toots in public places? My son, James, just turned one and I still get red!!!
Thanks for bearing with me 🙂